health & self-empowerment
urban & rural
Hungry Cities? Wem gehört die Stadt? Permakultur im Nirgendwo!
Wir wollen selbst gestalten, wie wir in Zukunft in Städten leben wollen!
Zum langen Tag der Stadtnatur dreht sich im Nirgendwo alles um die Permakultur.
Host: Nirgendwo, Hungry Cities, SONED e.V., freiGarten
The damage done to Earth is repairable.
The damage done to your souls is repairable.
The damage done to your education is repairable.
Plant trees, eat good food and learn how to do it in a holistic way!
Law of the Rights of Mother Earth is a Bolivian law (Law 071 of the Plurinational State), that was passed by Bolivia's Plurinational Legislative Assembly, drafted and released by the Pact of Unity.
• To life: It is the right to the maintenance of the integrity of life systems and natural processes which sustain them, as well as the capacities and conditions for their renewal
• To the Diversity of Life: It is the right to the preservation of the differentiation and variety of the beings that comprise Mother Earth, without being genetically altered, nor artificially modified in their structure, in such a manner that threatens their existence, functioning and future potential
• To water: It is the right of the preservation of the quality and composition of water to sustain life systems and their protection with regards to contamination, for renewal of the life of Mother Earth and all its components
• To clean air: It is the right of the preservation of the quality and composition of air to sustain life systems and their protection with regards to contamination, for renewal of the life of Mother Earth and all its components
• To equilibrium: It is the right to maintenance or restoration of the inter-relation, interdependence, ability to complement and functionality of the components of Mother Earth, in a balanced manner for the continuation of its cycles and the renewal of its vital processes
• To restoration: It is the right to the effective and opportune restoration of life systems affected by direct or indirect human activities
• To live free of contamination: It is the right for preservation of Mother Earth and any of its components with regards to toxic and radioactive waste generated by human activities